Have you thought about opening your own Indoor Cycling studio?
Indoor Cycling is still on the rise and has become on of the most popular group fitness classes in the world. Group cycling has been around in various forms since the 1980's and there are over two million people that participate in some kind of indoor cycling class. Over 70% of the 5,000+ clubs tracked by IHRSA (the leading health club trade organization) provide cycling classes, making it the most popular group class that is offered today. It seems like every fitness company is developing their own indoor cycle and group class format. Indoor cycling is a great business if you do it right.
Cycling Class Layout
The layout of an indoor cycling class should look like a semi-circle around the instructor, preferably with mirrors on all sides of the room if possible. Lights should be dimmed and music turned up. The instructor needs to have easy access to the stereo and volume, bass, treble, and pitch controls. The instructor also needs to have a good wireless microphone in order to lead members during the class. A foam piece needs to be utilized to protect the microphone from sweat and moisture. The foam piece will also hide most of the static and heavy breathing that comes from the instructors mouth. I've designed a piece of furniture to hold all the stereo equipment and help maximize the best experience for the instructor to play their music while being comfortable during class. The instructor's bike should be lined up in a bit of an angle so that people can see and follow the instructor moving on the bike and display different positions for the best riding experience.
The Top 10 Things to Think About Before You Set Up Your Indoor Cycling Studio
1) Tracking: Do you use membership and cycle punch cards for each class, or are indoor cycling sessions included in the membership dues?
2) Operation of the Classes: Create a schedule of classes. Make sure to schedule classes at the optimal times during the day. Before 7am and after 6pm are usually the most ideal times for classes.
3) Maintenance of the Bikes: Be sure to keep your bikes clean and perform any maintenance issues necessary. A non-functioning indoor cycle means one less trainee! Follow the guidelines on your indoor cycle; some indoor cycle require DAILY MAINTENANCE and adjustments (unless it's an Evo like mine which requires no maintenance).
4) Class Marketing: Once you have the specifics in order (schedule, location, instructor), it's time to tell the world. Start by setting up a fan or group page on facebook and invite all of your friends. Be sure they have links to more information about where to sign up for classes.
5) Studio Space Requirements: How many indoor cycles can you fit into your space? Do people have enough room to move and safely ride? Are they comfortable?
6) Instructor Recruitment: Make sure to hire certified instructors that have at least a couple of milf porn years experience. Cycling instructors need to have high energy to keep the class interested and intrigued. The classes should flow nicely and be fun! Have your potential instructors put you through a routine before you hire them.
7) Music: Good music with energetic beats is probably one of the most important aspects of planning your cycling class. Listening to Radio Metro on the internet as well as subscribing to SiriusXM Radio will help you stay tuned with the hottest tracks in the music industry today. The BPM and Electric Area stations on Sirius XM radio are some of the best stations to listen to while designing you indoor cycling playlists.
8) Promotions & Newsletters: Put together an email list of family, friends, clients, and anyone with a pulse. Plan weekly or bi-weekly promos to get people excited about indoor cycling. Send them links to informative articles (like this one) as well as offers for free sessions and fun events.
9) Advertising: Grow your clientle and popularity by using paid advertising like Adwords. Be sure to thoroughly research before you spend a cent! You can easily spend lesbian porn thousands of dollars with no results if you're not careful. Look into geographically restricted campaigns and target your ideal market.
10) Partnership Marketing: Chances are that there are tons of other trainers and gyms in other areas that would love to cross-promote. Ask them if they're interested and offer to promote their articles, gyms, and services. Every bit helps!
Interested in porno gay Starting an Evo Indoor Cycling Studio?
If you're ready to increase your cycling performance without the time requirements and safety hazards present in road cycling, you need an indoor cycle that gives you the same feeling and benefits as your bike does. The first Evo Cycling Studio is featured at Powerhouse Fitness in Long Beach, California. I began teaching indoor group cycling classes in 2005 after training on the US National Rowing Team from 2001-2005. Cycling was a huge part of nude celebs my cross-training for rowing, and I took this experience to the classroom in Los Angeles. Powerhouse Fitness is a well established business that continues to grow and thrive. In January of 2010, Powerhouse Fitness opened two locations and is modeled directly after my favorite studio in Los Angeles where I began teaching in 2005. A single purpose cycling studio works extremely well; the refined and developed Evo cycling model can be replicated by fitness centers anywhere in the world! Take advantage of what Relay Fitness and I have developed over the years in product design and indoor cycling programming; implement an awesome group cycling class that can be fun for everyone. The Relay lesbian videos Fitness Group will customize an indoor cycling program for you that will save you a tremendous amount of time and money.
I partnered with the Relay Fitness Group in order to help other instructors build and grow new indoor cycling businesses in their communities. We will help you plan, train, and implement a proven established indoor cycling class layout that everyone will love while making your clients heallthier and happier faster with the dynamic full-body training system that the Evo bike utilizes.
There are many indoor cycling programs that are taking place, however, most of the companies that create their own bikes also have multi-purpose equipment as well, consequently spreading themselves too thin on implementing programming and training. At the Relay Fitness Group, the Evo Fitness Bike is the only exercise equipment they produce and have spent years in development and research on this very unique and effective bike. Evo indoor cycling studios are coming soon to a fitness center near you. The Evo Fitness Bike was designed by three engineers that witnessed (and have now corrected) the most common breakages and issues that commercial gyms run into with indoor cycles. Their decades of experience have helped them eliminate the need for constant belt or chain adjustments, simple worn-out components like adjustment knobs, and have also led to the development of a durable and innovative sway frame that can add a new dimension to your training sessions!
If you already own a cycling, yoga, and/or fitness studio, we have the resources to better streamline your business while reducing costs and building class sizes at the same time! Relay Fitness has proven solutions and a quality brand with the Evo Indoor Cycling Bike that will improve your profit without all the maintenance of traditional indoor bikes. If you've hot milfs instructed a cycling class for any amount of time, you've probably run into a situation where one of your indoor cycles was out of commission due to a faulty component. If your class is full, that missing bike means one less person enjoying your killer indoor cycling session!
Each proposal is totally customized depending on your needs, we have a variety of options and differnt kinds of bikes to choose from. If you would like to hear more about the Evo Indoor Cycling Program and classes please contact Jack Nunn at
Jack created Powerhouse Fitness after winning numerous medals in various events on the international stage. He was a gold medalist in 2007 at the first ever Concept 2 Team Indoor Rowing challenge, held in Essen, Germany. In 2006, he took silver at the Masters Nationals Open Single Event. As a member of the US Rowing National Team from 2001-2004 he placed second at the 2003 Pan American Trials in double sculls and had an outstanding 2002 that saw him claim a gold medal in Senior 8 and a silver medal in the Elite Double at the US Nationals. He was also a silver medalist in 2001 in the Nations Cup (now the U23 World Championships) 8 in Ottenshiem, Austria. Find out more.